The Food & Beverage environment in the UK is seen as one of the most dynamic environments in which to work. Numerous challenges, including more travelled consumers and compliance matters, mean that Food businesses require skilled, technical advice and Interlegal Group has developed a department dedicated to this purpose.
Our team of qualified and technical advisers are experienced in this field and understand the needs of this market, bringing both Legal & Commercial advice to the client. They are better suited at being able to provide our clients with the best advice possible to help see them through this challenging industry. The team advises on the following matters within the Food Industry spanning several jurisdictions through Interlegal Group.
- Environmental and health and safety issues
- Supply agreements
- Competition advice
- Distribution, agency and franchise agreements
- Manufacturing and packaging agreements
- Government marketing standards
- Protection and exploitation of intellectual property
- Reputation management
- Property Matters
- Warehousing and cold-storage agreements
- Regulatory advice on food labelling and protected designation of origins
- International licences
Have A Question? Need Some Help?
If you would like to find out more about our International Practice or have any questions, please call us to arrange an appointment during our office hours. We welcome you to join us for a coffee and get to know us better. Alternatively, if you are outside of this jurisdiction, please feel free to contact us by completing the online contact form here.