Interlegal Consulting in conjunction with Osmond & Osmond solicitors, have created a new model for legal services in Spanish & English providing a range of advice for individuals, privately-owned business, or a multi-national enterprise. Together we form a strong team of Spanish solicitors (abogados) and English solicitors that have extensive experience on comprehensive legal services under English law for hispanoparlantes (Spanish-speaking countries) and Spanish law for British or international clients in Spain. Our regulated Abogados and English solicitors are offering high quality legal advice through their local knowledge to help our clients in their international and cross border transactions. With a network of like-minded professional colleagues, we can offer a truly seamless and cost-effective service.
We provide expert advice in:
- If you are looking to set up a business or establish a branch of your existing UK company in Spain, or if your company has trading links with Spain, our team can provide you with valuable advice in Spain and the UK. Commercial transactions, whether you wish to start trading in the UK or set up a branch there (Incorporating England & Wales Limited Companies), or just negotiate terms of a contract with an English company.
- Advising personal representatives and trustees on Spanish and English assets and estate interests.Advising start-ups, established companies and entrepreneurs on doing business and investing in the UK and Spain.
- Providing legal opinions on Spanish law, and English law.
- Assisting individuals and companies in property transactions in Spain and dealing with all aspects of the conveyancing process
- Obtaining NIE numbers in Spain and drafting Powers of Attorney under Spanish Law.
- Inheritance planning and drafting Spanish Wills, as well as English Wills.
- Dealing with probate matters in Spain and cross-border inheritance disputes.
Cross Border Legal Expertise – Spanish & English Law
- Corporate & Commercial law
- Property – Residential & Commercial
- Insolvency & Bankruptcy
- Wills & Probate
- Intellectual Property
We understand the difficulties individuals and/or companies can encounter when dealing with different jurisdictions, different language, and different cultures. We have experience in assisting clients overcoming these difficulties and bringing their case to a satisfactory conclusion. We will give you clear advice on where you stand, what your options are, including advice in relation to costs and timescales. We aim to provide high quality legal advice combined with value for money, and believe our rates are very competitive.
To find out how we can help with your Spanish or English legal matters, contact
today, for a free no obligation consultation. 'Although we are based in London and Madrid, we have clients from across the UK and Spain. If you live locally you can book an appointment to see one of our legal advisers in our London or Madrid offices. Alternatively, for clients elsewhere, we use modern technology to allow us to meet and speak to people using FaceTime or Skype. Please contact us to book an appointment.'
Our team of dedicated lawyers will discuss your situation and legal needs with you to help you reach the best positive outcome.