We make use of our wide range of professional contacts to ensure you have a suitable independent adviser and we work with them to provide you with impartial advice in areas such as:
- Pension schemes / Auto Enrolment
- Life assurance
- Critical illness cover
- Private medical insurance and care plans
- Individual savings accounts and
- Retirement planning
Pension Auto Enrolment
Whether you have one employee or 100 employees, auto enrolment places significant responsibilities on an employer. Employers need to enrol many of their employees into a work based pension scheme and pay some pension contributions.
We can help you:
- Prepare for the start of auto enrolment in your business including an initial analysis of your workforce, preparation of a cost budget and assistance with choosing an appropriate qualifying pension scheme
- Prepare communication letters to your employees
- Calculate employee and employer contributions and prepare payment schedules for the pension scheme provider
- Assess your workers each pay day to determine if they need to be auto enrolled
- Register with The Pensions Regulator and help you keep the required records
If you want to find out more how Auto Enrolment affects your company, or how we can help, please contact us.
Have A Question? Need Some Help?
If you would like to find out more about our International Practice or have any questions, please call us to arrange an appointment during our office hours. We welcome you to join us for a coffee and get to know us better. Alternatively, if you are outside of this jurisdiction, please feel free to contact us by completing the online contact form here.